The benefits of subscribing
• € 20 per album instead of € 25 (ex. shipment costs).
• Available at least one week earlier than the official release date.
• The first one to be informed about releases and activities around the project.
• Starting with the subscription at a later moment, all previous albums for the subscription price.
• From June 2017 every eight months a new double album.
After the sound check follows the most important part of the recording, the recording production. By giving feedback during several takes, I stimulate musicians to get the best from themselves.
A recording is a route. Planning, the choice of a recording location and instrument are just some aspects of the entire process. Every recording is different; studio, live, or radio.
Editing is the art to choice the most musical one from an ocean of takes. Together with the musicians we judge the first editing during correction sessions. The end master is the result of this process.
Mastering looks like cooking. By mixing all ingredients, and seasoning the dish, the final balance and sound colour can be decided.
With the Canon EOS 5D I capture the musical moments visually. Focused on the expression of the artist or matching with the program.
Artwork is a creative design, in which the image tells something about the music and the artist. In this way the customer is made curious.
From one single end master to a larger amount of copies.
Videos of which the audio (music only) is done by DMP-records.